7 February 2013

Superdry launch new beauty range


If your a make up junkie in desperate need of a new product fix for 2013
then Superdry is here to help with the launch of thier new beauty range
which came out on the 1st Feb.
The range keeps Superdrys strong brand identity with neautral and bright neon packaging. The range is simple, funky, stylish and above all affordable with products such as lip paint, blush, lip glaze and hand cream.
The shades are equally as eye catching with colours such as deep blue, brown and purple eyeshadows, orange, gold and blue nail paint and an array of girlie pink lip paints and glazes.
With prices ranging from just £2 up to £20 this is a super affordable premium range. My current lust is the rather fab looking Kabuki brush.....(im lusting after a brush!!....how did that happen). Anyway take a look at the collection for yourself xx
Superdry Kabuki Brush

Superdry Blush



Superdry Eye pencil

Superdry Hand Cream

Superdry Lip Paint


Superdry Lip fix

Superdry Lip Glaze

Superdry Mirror

Superdry nail file

Superdry Nail paint

Superdry Eye shadow



Superdry nail polish gift set
All of the above items are currently available direct from the Superdry site with free delivery.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks like a great range! I'm not a fan of Superdry's clothes at all but the packaging and branding of this range really appeals to me!
    Will have to check it out :)

    Thanks for following me, I'm following back :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this brand before. Looks like it could be a fun one to try out! Thanks for the tips.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to go the UK because you guys have such cool stuff!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, these products look very nice. And that kabuki brush has my attention as well.
    I found your blog through the Aloha Friday blog hop and am following via GFC. I love the layout of your blog, it's tied together very well. Have a lovely weekend!

    Danielle

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm strange; but the thought of a lipstick or hand cream called looking like 'Super Dry' on the packaging puts me off! xx

    ReplyDelete

Like the post? Would love your feedback...leave me your comments and links as ill always check out your blog in return!!
Toxy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...